We only operate outside of the hurricane season.
For those who are south-bound
Those coming down on the Baja Haha or the Cubar can easily join us – we have delayed our kick off party till after thanksgiving and you have about 3 weeks to make it from Marina Cabo San Lucas to Barra de Navidad.
That’s ~ 420 nm with plenty of anchorages, marinas and fuel docks along the way – all documented in www.goodnautical.com
Most vessel leave for ports further south after the festivities.
Here is a sample itinerary for those heading to Panama.
- Costalegre South of Barra – Mid- December
- Zihuatanejo, MX – December 24th
- Acapulco, MX – New Years Eve
- Huatulco, MX – Early January with side tours
- Chiapas, MX – Middle January with side tours
- El Salvador – End of January
- Honduras & Nicaragua – February
- Northern / Central Costa Rica – March
- Central / Southern Costa Rica – April
- Leave Costa Rica / Panama – May
For those who are Northbound (counter posse)
- Leave Vista Mar Marina – mid October
- Golfito (Southern Costa Rica) – November
- Central & Northern Costa Rica – December / January
- Nicaragua / Honduras – January / February
- El Salvador – Southern Mexico – March
- Central Mexico – April / May
- Find a hurricane safe marina, haul out or head north – June / July
For details check the www.GoodNautical.com